Here are a some pictures of my favourite looks from the most recent ZARA collection. It has many great pieces! There is many neutral and earthy colors as well as texture and florals.
I really like the leather high waisted shorts on the first outfit. Altough I don't think that I could pull it off, they add some shine and texture to the look.
I like these loooks because they are preppy and fun. I absolutely looove the first outfit!. I love the dress, I love the jacket, I love everything about it!
The jackets on both outfit are really nice! They complete the outfit perfectly! The bow on the pants of the first outfin ads a girly touch to the outfit. I'm really happy that gladiators are still in style for this season because they are so comfortable and really add some style to looks!
Neutral colors are becoming more popular this season and they look taned skin even darker.
I love these looks because of the fun florals. The jumpsuit is just so cool! I need to get one or maybe i'll make one.
Also, the jean jacket really ads some edginess to the outfit. I need to get one of those too :P
I find that these looks would just look absolutely fantastic at the supermarket or at the beach. They are drappy and fun.
The first outfit, I love! I would totally wear it to school! The second outfit is really nice too. I love the neckline of the dress. Also, the motif on the dress really looks like the ones on many of miumiu's pieces.
Firstly, love your blog :)
ReplyDeleteSecondly the 7th dress I LOVE :)
now following
Amy Jessica
x
Thank you! :) Im REALLY happy you like it XD hehe
ReplyDeletelove the leather shorts and the bustier<3
ReplyDeleteArent they? :p I so need to go shopping at Zara soon :P
ReplyDelete